Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeah! Drumroll please.................I have dates set for my fall classes!!!

I will start teaching Kindermusik Village and Kindermusik Sign and Sing. These classes will start in October. Fridays start 10/02 and Mondays start 10/05. You can register for my classes by visiting my website: http://www.kindermusikwithangie.kindermusik.net/

*Village is for lap babies, crawlers, and walkers. It incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provides families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.

*Sign and Sing: Sign & Sing classes (developed by Signing Smart™) give parents the tools and knowledge to communicate with their babies using American Sign Language through songs and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angie's shared items

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States