Monday, January 25, 2010

Books

"Some of the sweetest hours of life, on retrospect, will be found to have been spent with books." Ralph Waldo Emerson

This does seem to be true in my life, I remember reading to my son when he was a baby, we would sit and read a couple of times of day. We would read about Clifford, Carl the dog, Maisy, and Big Bird, then later reading Dr. Suess, and now we are reading Harry Potter, Captain Underpants, and other comic books.

As a child I loved all the adventures and glimpses of other people's lives reading books, (which I still enjoy). I'm so happy my son feels this way too. Last week we went to Powell's book store, Kurt bought a book and then we hung out at the coffee shop, reading, having a treat. Very Sweet!!


Angie, Kindermusik Teacher
phone: 503-708-2827
web site: www.kindermusikwithangie.kindermusik.net
blog: www.kindermusikwithangie.blogspot.com
Become a fan of my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angie's shared items

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States